Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tuesday, January 15, 2013


There was a pretty sunrise in Bonita Springs this morning.





Alyson had an early flight out this morning so we left at 6:15 to go to the airport. It was sad to see her dressed in winter clothes and even sadder to see her leave. We enjoyed our time with her and will miss having her around.



 She was greeted at home by rain and 35° outside temperatures. Sure reminds us of how blessed we are to have 2 months in this warm climate.


 After we left the airport, we stopped at Mel’s Diner for breakfast--biscuits, sausage gravy, grits, etc.--quite tasty. Of course, we just HAD to look for a few more geocaches on our way back to the condo. We came to realize that early morning is a good time to cache since there are not a lot of muggles (non-geoachers) to worry about. One cache just about had us stumped, but I finally got lucky and found it. I was thinking that Alyson most likely would have found it sooner than I did.



We picked up a few groceries before we returned to our condo where I began preparing the spare bedroom for our next guests. Our good friends, Jim and Barb Hauser plan to arrive in a few days.

We lazed around the swimming pool for an hour and spent a quiet afternoon and evening at “home”.

2 comments:

Melanie M. said...

Sounds like ya'll are having a GREAT time. We miss you, can't wait to see you in April or June.

Mel's diner, that's my place you know.

Melli said...

I HAVE that shirt you're wearing! We might be TWINS when I come down! LOL!